RedPill specialise in creating branded content that people want to share. By delivering strategy, creative, production and distribution under one roof,
RedPill have earned a track record for exceptional viewability, engagement and ROI.
Many of you will now know that the International Data Laws are changing for the first time in over 25 Years, and will better protect people and give a stronger say in how.
Recently we have been working with many companies to improve their websites, infrastructure and policies to give greater flexibility to their end users and keep within the new GDPR Law.
Read our article on GDPR Policy.
If you would like to find out more on how
we can help make your website more GDPR compliant please contact us.
We have had so much positive feedback in the last year.
As the ex-computer services manager of a division of a company turning over 11.4 billion dollars for 28 Years and the owner of a computer repair company for the last 15 Years.
I have spent the last 43 years working with some of the finest professionals that the IT industry has to offer and Andi Davis of Eggbox Designs Ltd is in that league.
Whenever I have worked with Andi on a project my expectations have always been exceeded, he goes the extra Mile.
Corporate or individual, I heartily recommend his skills and services to you.Phil Hall – Big Phil Computers
Andi always enters our projects with a professional approach. He gives 100% in making sure that not only all problems are resolved, but in a manner that’s structured and organised to avoid any future issues or conflicts. Would highly recommend! Mark Brady – RedPill
The type of work we carried out was:
- Upgraded the website to HTTPS making full use of our SSL certificate
- Made sure the server sided PHP version was as up-to-date as possible
- Added an opt-in process to the online contact forms
- Made the database structure more secure and how it integrates with the front-end users with obfuscation and handling of MySQL accounts to prevent SQL injection
- Added a SPF (Sender Policy Framework) record for our domain so that when an email is sent it is from a trusted source
- Added in extra security measures (libperl prevention) to prevent our website being hacked
- Obfuscated any plaintext emails
- Checked there was no sensitive data stored in the website database
- Made sure our whois data was up-to-date
- Ensured a process in-place to keep our website and server are kept up-to-date as possible
The result of doing this work was that the client went from 71% on our SEO score to 88%
Services we provide:
- Bespoke website development
- Bespoke responsive website design
- Bespoke API development
- Bespoke WordPress development
- Bespoke Intranets & CRM
- Hosting services
- Content services
- Technical SEO & Website overhauls
- Website Rescue
- Design & Branding
- Vector Art-working, Print and Digital
- Email template design / Mailchimp Development
- Server set up – Apache, IIS, NGINX, Lightspeed
- PCI Compliance
- GDPR Compliance
- HTTP upgrades for WordPress
- Network installation and patching
Core development skills:
- SQL (Access, Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Bash Scripting
Who we are
Eggbox Designs are a small company that have followed our passion to try and build better websites and user experiences to enrich lives.
We are really passionate about what we do. Its not just about being really good at coding or having a love for design, the ability to write engaging content, but really about how we grew up with the computers that became a way of life.
What you can expect from us
A caring and practical attitude
Our practical attitude to your project will mean you will find yourself very well looked after throughout your entire journey with us. When your project is finished we also make sure you have every support you need for quite some time after.
Experience, Knowledge & Imagination
Our on-line experience in providing digital solutions dates back to 2003 so when you speak to us you will notice that we are very knowledgeable when it comes to our line of work.
Coupled with this extensive experience you will find that we have many creative solutions to offer and pride ourselves on being able to think outside the box.
Endurance, Inspiration and Attention to detail
Every project we take on is cared for personally with attention to detail.
We endure the toughest of assignments to the very end.
We always endeavor to make sure we complete your project on time and to budget.
We are here for inspiration.
New Horizons (APC) API plugin for Woocommerce, Royal Mail API for Woocommerce
We have recently been working on a plugin that utilises and transmits labels from WooCommerce to APC Logistics (New Horizons) API for printing labels and courier collection.
We are now starting to implement our second phase of development for this plugin to be integrated with Royal Mail’s API.
Hubspot Integration for Ninja Forms plugin for WordPress
We recently worked on a plugin with our client RedPill that integrates Hubspot from Ninja Forms.